Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson [6 points] | Summer Learning Journey



LI: to create a DLO based on someone you thought has been brave.

Today I have completed the last activity for day 2. For this activity we had to talk about someone who we thought was brave. The reason why I though I was brave was because I accomplish and overcome many things. One of the bravest things I have done was present a speech in front of my whole school, I was really nervous but I worked hard to make the speech and build the confidence to present it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fau this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the slide deck you shared about being brave... sometimes being brave can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the courage you showed! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fau! It's great that you were able to do this and you acknowledge it was a big accomplishment. You were very brave and confident, and the best part is that you read it perfectly. I'm not a confident speaker, but I'm getting there. Your speech was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fau,
    I liked how you chose yourself because you presented your speech to the entire school. I also liked how you said that you were originally nervous, but got used to it during your presentation. Do you think you could do it again?

    ReplyDelete