Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 2: One Small Step for Man [4 points] | Week 1: Physical Limits

LI: To create a short poem about how you would feel if you forst stepped foot on the moon.

I had completed the second activity for day 2. For this activity I had to create a poem about how I would feel it I first stepped foot on the moon. The type of poem I have done was a Haiku Poem. I had used an online site that helps me make a Haiku Poem. A Haiku poem is a traditional Japanese poem with 5,7,5. The first sentence has 5 syllables, the second sentence has 7 syllables and the last has 5 syllables again. My poem was called " First foot on the moon".


3 comments:

  1. Hi Fau, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like haiku poem that you posted about walking on the moon...would you REALLY like to walk on the moon, I think it might feel a bit strange! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Fau! That's really cool in a few words you were able to make a really nice poem. This seems like a really useful site, was it written for you or did you write it yourself? Either way this was a really good haiku, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fau,
    I liked how you created a Haiku instead of just making a normal poem. I also liked how you described the moon as a cold, rocky place. If you actually could, would you want to go to the moon?

    ReplyDelete