Sunday 8 December 2019

Activity 2: Exploring Our Roots | Teaser Week | Summer Learning Journey

Today to get myself ready for the Summer Learning Journey I am doing the teaser week. This year again Panmure Bridge School is attending the school blogging progamme Summer Learning Journey. This programme helps students from around New Zealand to still keep their blogging skills and literacy skills in the level they need to be or even higher. During my years as a senior this has helped me with my literacy and my learning at school.

For this activity I had to create a pepeha for myself using a pepeha website or a google doc template showed from an example from the Summer Learning Journey Website. A pepeha is like a short description about yourself and where you come from. To create the pepeha I used an online site that helped me and gave me some information about the pepeha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment