Saturday 7 December 2019

Activity 1: New Zealand Royalty | DAY 1: ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT | Teaser Week

Today to get myself ready for the Summer Learning Journey I am doing the teaser week. This year again Panmure Bridge School is attending the school blogging progamme Summer Learning Journey. This programme helps students from around New Zealand to still keep their blogging skills and literacy skills in the level they need to be or even higher. During my years as a senior this has helped me with my literacy and my learning at school. This year the theme was "Change-Makers".

For this activity I had to create an infographic about the famous New Zealand Singer "Lorde". Using an example shown on the Summer Learning Journey site we had to add Lorde's real name and some facts and information about her that can inform people on who she is. An infographic is a graphic that informs and explain something. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Fau,

    I'm Daniel from the Summer Learning Journey blog commenter team and I'm excited to start commenting on your blog posts this week and over the summer.

    I’m really impressed with your Lorde poster, the design of it looks really professional and the flags are a really cool way to represent her different cultural backgrounds. Your facts are really interesting and presented in a really neat way.

    It’s fantastic to see you have attributed you main image but make sure to do this for all the images you use to get maximum points next week. (I think flags are fine to leave)

    I’m really looking forward to seeing more amazing work from you this week and throughout the holidays. Remember that week 1 of the SLJ program starts on the 16th of December to start earning those points.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete