Saturday 21 December 2019

DAY 5: AGAINST THE ODDS | Activity 1: National Treasure [4 points]

LI: to write 3 things that are important to you and why.

Today I have completed the first activity first day of day 5. For this activity I had to write down 3 things that are important to me and why. -


  1.  My family
Why? - My family is my closest treasure to me. My family have been supporting me and been with me through so much. They were the first people to know me. My family would sacrifice anything for me and my siblings. They also give me eternal love.

       2. Pacific Rim Productions

Why? - Pacific Rim Productions is a cultural dance group.   I have been in the production for about 1-2 years. They are like my second family, all the children learn new dances from different cultures and we all enjoy dancing. We always sleep over at our coordinator and CEO's house in weekends sometimes. We all call each other family and a team. 

        3.  My birthday cards

Why? - My birthday cards are very important to me because I mainly get them from my dad. My dad makes the effort to create my own birthday card my getting a plain birthday card and drawing things on them and writing stuff down himself. I keep all of my birthday cards in a box in my room so I can always remember my dad when he passes away and so I have memories. I only get this once a year.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Fau!,
    You have some really interesting special treasures that mean a lot to you. I have enjoyed reading your treasures. I can also relate with my family as being a special treasure, because they take care of me and help when I'm stuck on things. If you could only choose one special treasure, what would it be?

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Fau! I really enjoyed reading about these three things you treasure. This was a great way to show why they are so important to you too! Do you have any pictures of them? I'd love to see. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fau!
    This activity you did was great. Great job on completing this activity. What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Fau! How are you doing? Olive from the Summer Learning Journey here!

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading about the three things that were important to you! I really appreciate you sharing such special things with myself and my team. I know how much they mean to you. I especially love how you keep the birthday cards your Dad writes for you. I do something similar to your Dad - I really like giving art, or hand-made things to people for their birthdays. I really like my art being memorable, or useful. Do you do any sort of art?

    Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fau,
    I liked how you said that the birthday cards your dad gives to you are one of the things you treasure most. I found it interesting that you're in a dance production group, where have you performed?

    ReplyDelete