Wednesday 18 December 2019

DAY 3: TEAM PLAYERS | Activity 1: Rugby Superstars [4 points] | Summer learning journey



LI: To tell what 3 superpowers you would want and why if you were a superhero.

Today I have completed the first activity for day 3 summer learning journey. For this activity we had to say 3 superpowers we would like to have if we were a superhero. The 3 powers I chose was Psychokinesis, Teleportation, and Shape Shifting. I wrote down why I chose them and what I was going to do if I had them. I added one photo at least for all 3.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fau,

    I liked the superpowers you chose. I can tell you put a lot of thought into each one. If I had to choose one, I'd choose teleportation. Imagine being able to get up in the morning JUST before you needed to be somewhere, and you could teleport there?! How handy :)

    If you had to chose one super power from this list, what would it be?

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Fau! This is a really good, high quality presentation. Including a lot of interesting information and pictures. I enjoyed reading about the super powers you chose and why you picked them. Which of the three do you think would be more useful? Well done, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fau,
    I liked how you said that you'd want to have those superpowers because you'd always want the ability to do things they allow. I also liked how you gave a picture as an example of the superpowers that you picked. If you could pick more, what else would you want?

    ReplyDelete