Monday 16 December 2019

Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa [4 points] | Summer Learning Journey



LI: To explain our cultural and family backgrounds.

Today I have completed the second activity for the summer learning journey or day 1. For this activity we had to explain our cultural backgrounds and family backgrounds. We created a google map to show where we come from, where we have travelled to and also where some of our family members live. Using the google maps app we had pinned down the places. My family comes from tonga but lives in NZ and some lives in Australia.

4 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Fau,
    I really enjoyed reading your blogpost and observing your work that you have completed. I did this activity too! I like how you created a google map to show these places. Did you find this activity hard? It must be really cool in Australia! Thank you!

    Keep the great effort and blogging up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting Fau,
    I have scrolled down your blog post and found this amazing work. I also did this activity. Are you enjoying doing these activity

    Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Fau,

    That is so awesome that you are Tongan, I am Tongan too! What is your favourite thing about being Tongan? My favourite thing about the Tongan culture is the importance of family.

    I am so amazed by what you have done on Google Maps! I found it so fun to search where you have been and where your family comes from. You are an absolute star! A lot of my family lives in other countries too, you must miss them a lot.

    Keep up the awesome work Fau :)

    Malo,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fau,
    I liked how you created a google map and showed us where you came from, where you've travelled to and where other members of your family live. How many places have you travelled to?

    ReplyDelete