Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 2: Defying the Odds [4 points] | Summer Learning Journey



LI: To make 5 question for Steve Adams, LeBron James or someone of yoru choice.

Today I have completed the second activity for day three. For this activity I had to write down 5 questions for either Steve Adams, LeBron James or someone else of our choice. The person I chose was Steve Adams. Steve Adams is a basketball player in the USA but originally comes from New Zealand. I wrote down the 5 questions on a google doc to record down my questions.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Fau, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Keep blogging, and commenting on others to gain extra points to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Fau! These would definitely lead to some interesting answers. Steve Adams was a good choice, and I like how questions are more generated specifically to him instead of in general and something you could ask any basketball player. Question 5 is a good example of that, which is why it is also my favorite out of your list. I think I would love to have a talk with someone famous, but I'd be too nervous. Would that job interest you? These are some great questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fau!
    This activity you did was great. Great job on completing this activity. What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fau,
    I liked how you asked questions about things like how he felt leaving New Zealand, what made him interested in basketball and who influenced him. Would you want to play basketball professionally like him?

    ReplyDelete