Monday 31 December 2018

DAY 3: First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t | Activity 1: Night Owls [4 points]

Myself - I would call Myself an Early Riser because I go sleep early and wake up at around 6am to 8am  most of the time and I get up make breakfast and clean my Bed. 

 Older Sister -  I would call her a Night Owl because she always stays up on her phone or Chromebook. She usually wakes up at around 12pm to 2pm

Younger Sister - I would call her an Early Riser Like me. She wakes up before me sometimes at like 5-6 and wakes me up because she is hungry for Breakfast. 

Mum - I would call her A Night Owl because she stays up watching movies on Netflix while we are sleeping. She wakes up at around 11am to 12pm. 





3 comments:

  1. Greetings Fau,
    I have been commenting on lots of blog and some of them did this activity, I think you should add a comparison of night owl and morning bird but their a cartoon picture but make sure to attribute. I am a night owl because when I go to my sisters house I stay up late but when I am home I go sleep at 10:00.. Why did you choose that bird to go with your blurb?

    Keep it up!
    I hope I see more blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fau,
    I can see that you Have done a Summer Learning Journey Activity. Your Mum is the same as mine.

    My Question is why did you choose that image

    Thanks,Sulia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Fau,

    It's great to hear that you and your younger sister are early risers, it must be nice to wake up early and have a lot more time to complete the things you need to do for the day. I'm not quite sure what I am... I don't enjoy waking up early but I don't particularly like staying up too late either. I like sleeping in just like your older sister!

    What time do you usually go to bed if you wake up so early? I prefer to be tucked away in my bed by 10:30pm and I tend to wake up around 8:30-9am on weekends when I don't need to go to work. Do you watch Netflix with mum sometimes?

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete