Tuesday 18 December 2018

DAY 1: In the Beginning... Activity 1: The Legend of New Zealand [4 points]

LI: To choose 3 of your top favourite facts of NZ.

We used this site called Fun Facts about NZ. I had to choose 3 of my best facts.

Fact 1: It is one of the three countries in the world that has two official national anthems of equal standing.  The first is God Save the Queen and the other is God Defend New Zealand.

Fact 2: To become a New Zealand citizen, you must swear an oath of loyalty to Queen Elizabeth.

Fact 3: 30% of the country is forest.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fau,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! We are so glad to see that you have already started blogging with us. You probably remember me from assembly. I am a part of the SLJ team who will be reading and commenting on your blogs with you this summer.

    Thank you for sharing these great facts about New Zealand with me. I feel so lucky to live in such an awesome country! Make sure your blog posts are as detailed as possible. Next time you could add why you like each of these facts to add more detail.

    Keep up the amazing blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete