Wednesday 19 December 2018

Activity 2: Fabulous Ferns [4 points]

LI: Use your researching skills and try find 3 NZ sports teams with the name "ferns" in it.

For this activity I used my researching skill to try and find 3 sports teams with the name ferns in it. Then I had to choose how to 1 out of the teams that has the best uniform from my opinion. I used Wikipedia and found 3 sports teams. They are...

Black Ferns

White Ferns
Silver Ferns 

I chose the silver ferns because I really love netball. 


1 comment:


  1. Kia Ora Fau,

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to keep out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs!

    You have done a great job finding three different uniforms. I really like the Silver Ferns uniform as well because of the way that fern curves around the front of their dress. That’s awesome to hear that you love netball! What position do you play? I play indoor netball with my friends, it is slightly different to normal netball. We only have six players on the court and I play in defense.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete