Tuesday 18 December 2018

Activity 2: North and South [4 points]

LI: To describe what is special about your hometown.

My hometown is Panmure. I love Panmure very much. It isn't like the city, which is very loud and busy. Panmure is quiet calm and has lovely people there two. The best two best things I love about panmure is my home with my family and my school, Panmure Bridge School. I like how there is A reserve across the road from our school, it has a playground with a very cool firefox and A big field for every body to play rugby or any sport.  I also like the basin where you can go for a run, walk, or walk you dog. Also the Panmure Lagoon ( Swimming Centre) where you can swim and have fun with family and friends.
Panmure is in Auckland which is in the North Is.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Fau,

    Thank you for sharing this post about your hometown. Auckland is an amazing city and Panmure is a beautiful suburb! You are very lucky to live in such an awesome place. Auckland is my hometown too. I really like visiting the beaches and parks in the summer. When I am at the beach, I like to go boogie boarding. What is your favourite thing to do at the beach?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete