Thursday 20 December 2018

Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup? [4 points]

LI: What is your favourite food? Tell other people . 

For This bactivity I had to write down my favourite food and the recipe. My favourite food is Spaghetti Bolognaise. 

How to make Spaghetti Bolognaise/ Recipe


Manu's Spaghetti Bolognese

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  • 50 g pancetta or bacon, sliced
  • 1 large brown onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
  • 500 g beef mince
  • 1 medium carrot, peeled, finely diced
  • 1 stick celery, finely diced
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 400 g can, chopped tomatoes
  • 500 ml (2 cups) Campbell’s Real Stock - Beef
  • Grated parmesan, to serve

METHOD

Heat oil in a large heavy based saucepan, add pancetta (or bacon) and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until golden. Add the onions and garlic, cook for a further 1 - 2 minutes until they are starting to soften. Add mince and increase heat to high. Cook until mince starts to brown for approximately 10 minutes.
Add the carrot and celery and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Pour in Campbell’s Real Stock, add canned tomatoes and bay leaves.
Bring mixture to the boil, and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes until sauce has thickened.
Serve with your favourite pasta and parmesan cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Fau,

    Wow, good old spaghetti bolognaise!

    I like how this one has extra bacon and stock in there. I'm sure it would make it taste extra delicious. I've made it with salami in there before. Have you tried this recipe in particular? What other food do you like to eat? Bolognaise is always something I make for my son and I. We love it. Keep up the blogging, you're nearly finished!!

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete