Thursday 20 December 2018

DAY 4: More than Meets the Eye | Activity 1: Scaling New Heights [4 points]

LI: To make 5 questions you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary.

For this activity I have to try mak 5 questions I would like to say to Sir Edmund Hillary.  I really enjoyed this activity because ot feels like I am going back in time to actually interview Sir Edmund Hillary. 

Q.1 Was it tiring to climb the tallest mountain in the world?

Q.2 Was it dangerous climbing Mt Everest? 

Q.3 What inspired you to climb Mt everest. 

Q.4 How did you get into climbing? 

Q.5 Would you climb that mountain again? 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Fau

    These are some brilliant questions. I would love to know what inspired him to get into climbing also. After reading about him and his experiences, do you think you would like to get into climbing?

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete