Wednesday 19 December 2018

Activity 2: The Secretive Skink [4 points]

LI: write down 3 pros and cons about being a DOC ( Department of conversation).

For this activity I need to write down 3 pros and cons about being a DOC.

Pros

You get to help animals in need.

You can learn more things.

You can experience something different to what you are used to.

Cons.

You might get mosquito bites.

There might be wild animals that can harm you.

You can get lost.


And also yes I would like to be a DOC because I love Wildlife and Animals.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fau,

    Being a DOC ranger would be an incredible interesting job! It is wonderful that you would like to be a DOC ranger because they have such a positive impact on the NZ wildlife. What is your favourite animal?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fau! I think being a DOC Ranger is a very helpful job and thoughtful to be helping wildlife. I also think it wouldn't be for me though, and the experienced know what they are doing. What animals would you expect to see or be handling on the island? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete