Wednesday 26 December 2018

DAY 1: Swimming with the Fish | Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]

LI: Tell what is your favorite activity to do in the summer.

For this activity I had to take an image of myself doing my favorite activity. My favorite activity is reading. I love to read in my own time. The book I was reading was called "revolution in  world missions". This book is about a man who changed peoples lives in Asia by giving gospel to Asia ( finding out gospel for Asia.). He brought the gospel to Asia. This is one of my favorite activities to do in the holidays. The reason I love to read because it takes up the time when your bored and you have something to do and also because it helps me improve in school.


1 comment:

  1. Hello again Fau,

    It's pleasing to hear that you love reading so much and are even reading in your holidays. That's such a good way to ensure that you are ready to go when you return to school in February. Teachers are often so worried that children will forget to read or write over the summer break and then slip backwards.

    I can tell from the way you write that you are a dedicated reader.

    Do you have any other favourite books? What books did your class study this year?

    Billy.

    ReplyDelete