Monday 24 December 2018

Activity 2: Living on the Edge [4 points]

Kia Ora Moko, 

This week I have been given the opportunity to go down to Tundra on a school trip. The weather is something I am not used. The weather is cold but has no trees or  anything it is just dry. I hope you could come with me to Tundra. The animals I see here is fascinating. Foxes come out in winter and give birth in summer. I have never seen foxes that has black, grey ,white , and brown on its fur. Would you like to come here or stay back home?

Yours Sincerely, 
Fau

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Fau,

    Superb work on following the instructions on correctly addressing a letter to someone, awesome work! Moko is lucky to receive a letter from you!

    All the details you have added makes the experience seem so realistic and I feel like I've experienced it myself! The tundra is a really cold place... Do you think you would like to go and visit it? I've never been in actual snow before so I wouldn't know if I could take the cold weather there! I think it would be pretty cool to visit the tundra though, it would be such a different and interesting experience.

    Best,
    Evelyn :)

    ReplyDelete