Wednesday 19 December 2018

Activity 1: Fantastic Beasts [4 points] | DAY 3: Awesome Animals


LI: To create your on beast.

This activity I had to try and create by own beast. My beast is called Snakunird.  This is a mix of unicorn bird and snake. I used google draw to create this. I watched the trailer of fantastic beats and where to find them and I had gotten some ideas frim the beasts to create my own. I really enjoyed this activity because I could use my own knowledge to create something that is my own creation/design.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Fau

    I love your snakunird. You illustration clearly shows me what your beast looks like. I would love to know more about your beast. Does it slither along the ground like a snake? What kind of sounds can it make? Is it poisonous?

    I’m so glad that you had fun coming up with your beast. That’s what the Summer Learning Journey is all about!

    Bye for now,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fau! Your beast looks very fascinating and creative. I really liked the combination you chose of bird, snake, and unicorn. How would you react if you seen it in real life? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete