Tuesday 15 December 2020

SLJ Week 1 Activity 3 | Fishy False Teeth

 LI: To create your own comic strip of an imaginary conversation.


Today, Aliyan K and I has started on the 3rd activity for the summer learning journey. My comic strip shows the conversation I imagine these two people had after one of the men had sneezed his teeth into the sea during a fishing trip.  As we are still learning in school, Aliyan K and I has created this comic strip together. After reading the article and watching the video we made a comic strip using what we think they said. There were 2 main characters, Slamat and Stoop. The original story is that Stoop felt abit sea sick and his teeth fell into the water. Slamat caught a 19 pound cod fish and put his teeth in the cod fish, stoop took the teeth out and used it but it was not his size. This activity was really fun to do and experience with my partner Aliyan K. 


2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Fau,
    Wow! I really liked reading your blog post today! I liked the way you have written your story in your own words. After reading your comic, I can imagine the story in more detail. I liked the fact that you have added a well explained blurb as it helps the reader understand the topic more clearly. I found this activity interesting as I got the chance to portray the story. What did you find hard in this task?
    Keep up the great work!
    -Sakshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Fau,

    Thank you for sharing your awesome comic! My favourite part was when the man said “wait, did you clean it?”. I thought this was funny and maybe a little bit gross! Ka pai!

    Have you ever been fishing? I have but I have never caught anything. Maybe this summer!

    Keep up the awesome blogging.

    Mā te wā,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete