Thursday 3 December 2020

Probability

LI: To create a probability tree to explain your thinking. 

                           

Probability is how likely something is going to happen out of a chance. This week for maths we learnt how probability can be found. A probability tree is a easy way to solve how likely something might happen or not. In this DLO above, the question I was answering was; What are the chances of her grabbing two flowers that are the same type out of her bag first? I solved this using a probibility tree.  As I made the tree, I found out the different possibilities of what the outcome may be. In the DLO I explained how I found my answer from adding the answers of two combinations. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fau,
    I really liked reading your blog post today. I think that the strategy in this question is very well explained in the DLO and the blurb explains the topic well. I also liked that you have added a diagram of the probability tree showcasing your answer.
    Did you find this topic tricky in the start? Do you still find it tricky? I am looking forward to read your other blog posts and keep up the the great work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sakshi!
      Thank you for commenting on my blogpost, I found probability quite tricky in the start because I did not fully understand. Now with the help from Mrs Anderson I understand now. Do you find this topic tricky? Why or why not?

      Fau

      Delete