Friday 4 December 2020

Design Technology Challenge

LI: To design and make a holiday decoration that fits the client brief.


This term for Inquiry, Mr Johnston requested LS2 to create ornaments representing a celebration or culture for our school's christmas tree this year. The specifications we have been given were; 10cm ornament, Christmas or celebration themed, original. We had a max of 2+ ornaments depending on the material and equiptment we had. I had only made 2 ornaments. This was my first time sewing so on my first try the stitching was a bit too big but I have improved on my second one.I think that my color combinations and details are very good and make my ornament stand out. Next time, I would ask for more different colors so I can have multiple options to choose from. I thought that this challenge was really fun and we should do it again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment