Saturday 5 January 2019

Activity 3: Picture Perfect [10 points]

While New Zealand is home to some beautiful waterfalls, there are a number of stunning waterfalls in places like Canada and South Africa. In Canada, the largest waterfall is called Niagara Falls. It sits on the border between Canada and the United States of America.
Thousands of tourists flock (go) to Niagara Falls every year to see the falls and to have their picture taken in front of this natural wonder. Over the past few years people have started taking ‘selfies’ and posting them online. Do you ever take selfies? I see a woman posing but looks like she is leaning on the water. I also see several buildings behind her. I looks like she is standing on the corner of the top of a building. I see a long beautiful flowing river behind her. I also see a woman taking a selfie. I also see boats on the water near the buildings. I also see green trees and bushes. I also see a waterfall down the river. I also see colourful buildings behind her. I also see a blue clear Sky with no clouds. I also see the woman with a jacket tied around her waist.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Fau,

    Good observations here!

    What do you think the woman has been doing leading up to this experience? Have you ever taken selfies before? I must admit that I have done quite a lot of selfies lately. It just seems to be the thing to do now.

    What country do you thing the woman is in?

    Talk to you later Fau, great work!
    - Lee



    ReplyDelete