Thursday 7 December 2017

Narrative - What 3 things would you do if a Baby could turn people in visible?

What 3 things would you do if a Baby could turn people in visible?
  • I would see if that baby would make me invisible so I can go to places but no one can see me.
  • I will ask the parents how did the baby learnt how to turn people Invisible

  •  I will tell any family member who knows that the baby could turn people invisible when they found out.


One sunny day I thought to myself  3 things I would do if a baby could turn people invisible.

So if I saw that baby I will try make that baby make me invisible so I can go to places without people knowing for example the pools, I would go to the pools because it was a very sunny day and the pools with cool me down but I will also get sunburnt or tan. If I do get sunburnt or tan I will go to a type of pools that is inside so I can’t get sunburnt and people can’t see me walk in but they see me swimming.

I will ask the parents how did the baby learn how to turn people Invisible because I was curious about how a baby could turn people invisible. I thought that it was impossible but it would be actually possible. I would also tell the parents how did the baby turn people invisible; Does turning people invisible run through the family?

I will tell any family member who knows that the baby could turn people invisible and  when they found out. I will tell them so I could see if it is normal to them or if it was a big shock and they tell me the answer. This could also help me figure out when they found out that the baby could turn people invisible. I think they found out when the baby first started turning people invisible and they saw that baby turn someone invisible.



LI: To write four paragraphs about what 3 things would you do if a Baby could turn people in visible?
Today for writing Me, Lukah, Mojtaba, Joseph, and Te Pounamu had to write a narrative about what 3 things would you do if a Baby could turn people in visible. We had to write four paragraphs. We had got the "what 3 things would you do if a Baby could turn people in visible?" from a booklet called Creative writing. So this is how you use it, there is a bunch of ideas in it and you just flip it to one of the ideas and then do the other 2. In that booklet has 3 themes that have a lot of ideas in it that you could write about.


No comments:

Post a Comment