Tuesday 26 May 2020

Maths Challenge



LI: To find the most effecient strategy to solve this problem.

Today for maths I have completed another challenge. On this DLO it shows 4 questions and my strategy. I worked with Sulia to complete this. We included the main information to show what was the vital things we needed to know for the question. This maths challenge was based on the sea and the fish. For the questions we had to use a rule to solve them. The rule was times the number of hours x3 and then -1, or you could add 3+3+3+3 until you get the answer then -1.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fau!
    I really liked reading your blog post today! I liked that your DLO contains all the points and explains your strategy clearly. The strategy used by you is very efficient. I used the strategy of division and multiplication. Which question did you find difficult? I am looking forward to read your other blogs!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete