Tuesday 5 May 2020

Haiku Challenge 2 | Poetry


LI: To write your own 3 verse story in haiku version about one of the following topics:  rain, mountains, trees, ocean, summer, winter, and sun.

Today I have completed the second Haiku challenge. Instead of creating one haiku of one topic, I created a 3 verse story haiku of one topic. The topic I chose was rain. This was a diffucult but fun challenge, the difficult part in this is that I couldn't find the words to describe rain. In the DLO above you can see my story about rain. Background story of the haiku was about a girl walking to school and its raining. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fau
    I think you did a great job on your Rain Haiku. I like how you described how the rain affects the girl walking to school and added the picture. I also like how your Haiku told a story, we can all relate to getting caught in the rain.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete