Friday 8 May 2020

Daily Maths Challenge 2 | Harvesting Mussels



LI: To create a DLO showing you working out 3 questions and the strategy you used.

Today I have completed the 2nd daily maths challenge. For this maths challenge the theme was on harvesting mussels. Like the first daily maths challenge there are 3 questions I had put out for me to answer. For those 3 questions I used division (÷), multiplication (x), addition (+), and subtraction (-) to find the answers. I worked independantly to complete this. On the DLO above I explained my strategies.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fau
    Great work on the maths challenge. Your DLO looked great and you showed your strategy really clearly. I love how you checked your answer in question 3 by using division and explained the strategy you used for each answer.
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete