Thursday 30 April 2020

Billie Eilish | Favorite Singer/Rapper



LI: To create a DLO about your favorite singer/rapper.

Today Sulia and I have completed another activity. For this activity we had to create a DLO about our favorite singer or rapper, this was a pretty hard decision as we both have a variety of singers we like, but at some point we chose Billie Eilish. Billie Eilish is an 18 yr old american singer/songwriter. Me and Sulia really like her music she makes and especially her. She is one of the people we are inspired by. There were three main points in the presentation - Who is Billie Eilish, Biography of Billie Eilish and Billie Eilishes Music Career. This was a fun and interesting activity.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fau
    I really enjoyed reading your DLO about Billie Eilish. I can see why she inspires you as she has achieved so much already and is only 18. It was interesting to learn that her family are actors, as I didn’t know this. I know a few of her songs as my children listen to her music, I have to say I quite like Bad Guy as it has a catchy beat. Do you have a favourite song by her?
    Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Linda,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post today. I think my favorite song from Billie Eilish has to be Lovely as it has a slow and calm beat.

      Delete