Thursday 6 September 2018

Roads, Highways, Motorways | Traffic Games

This week we played 3 games all based on Traffic, and road safety. We had to control traffic and roads. On some of the games we had to try control the traffic and other games we had to solve a puzzle making a road for cars to drive to the other side. I learnt that controlling traffic is not easy. Whne I had my first experience playing the games it was very hard. There were level you play after you complete a level.  I also had to control highways and roads going through train tracks. We had to try not crash any cars. Traffic can cause crashes, injuries, and even deaths.







1 comment:

  1. Greetings Fau
    I've read your blurb and it sounds interesting. The images you put on was a good screenshot. I have the same blog post like you but in a different way. You did a good work on your blurb but put more information on.
    But keep up the good work Fau

    ReplyDelete