Thursday 13 September 2018

Emotive language


LI: to write informative but emotive paragraphs.

This week for writing we had it create a poster explaining what emotive language is. Emotive language is a piece of language feature for exposition persuasive writing. Emotive is like emotions, emotional, and also feelings. They use Emotive language to make the reader agree with their statement.

I used an example for my poster with emotive language. I used words to explain how I felt. It was just an example. I also added images to my poster.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fau!
    Your poster seems very interesting and I enjoyed reading the information in it. I know about emotive language and how it is used to influence the readers in persuasive text. I like how you included multiple examples of emotive words so that people could understand better and have an idea of what they are. I also like how you included images and an example sentence of emotive language. Do you find it easy to use emotive language in your writing?
    Keep up the superb posts!

    ReplyDelete