Saturday 28 March 2020

Skyline | Home Learning



LI: to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa.
For this activity I took a virtual tour of Queenstown Skyline. The Skyline is a an amusement park in Aotearoa. For activity 1 I talk edabout why you wear a helmet on the luge and the outcome if you don't where one. If you do not where a helmet, you are causing high risks of damage to yourslef. For activity 2 I found the prices of all the activities at skyline which were, the luge, gondola, and bike ride. For the bonus activity I found the distance between Auckland and Rotorua and the transportation. Rotorua is 225.39km away from Auckland.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fau,

    Well done on completing your task. I really enjoyed reading you work, it was very interesting. I also liked how your images related to the information you were talking about on each slide. Your colours on your first slide are really nice. Did you enjoy this task? Did you struggle with the task or did you find it easy?

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete