Saturday 28 March 2020

Kelly Tarltons | Home Learning

LI: to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa.
As we are doing Home Learning, We are taking a Vitural tour of Aotearoa. Part of our learning is Blogging Challenges. Blogging Challenges are places in NZ, With activities about those places. The place that I have chosen was Kelly Tarltons. Kelly Tarltons is a small Aquarium located in Orakei, Auckland. Me and Sulia worked together to complete this activity. Check out the Kelly Tarltons site to find out more.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Fau
    I really like your blog post about Kelly Tarlton's sea life. I have learnt a lot from your info-graphic about sharks. I think that your blurb and presentation link really well and is easier to understand.

    Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juel!
      Sorry for the late reply but thank you for your response!

      Delete
  2. Greetings Fau,

    This blog post is amazing! I especially enjoyed the effort you put into the designing of your post, it is extremely eye-catching. I think it is crazy how they eat both live and dead animals! The shark tank activity sounds so scary but also really interesting, would you be brave enough to jump in? I also want to acknowledge that fact that you even added attributions to your images, what a clever girl.

    Keep up the awesome work Fau!

    Mr Fisi'iahi

    ReplyDelete