Saturday 28 March 2020

Kawarau Bridge | Home Learning

L.I to take a virtual tour of Aotearoa.
As we are doing Home learning, we are exploring Aotearoa. Part of our Home learning is our Blogging Challenges. Blogging Challenges are places in aotearoa with activities of those places. The place that I had pick for today is Kawarau Bridge. Kawarau Bridge is a bridge that is located in Queenstown. YOu can do fun activities like bungee jumping. Me and Sulia worjed together to complete this activity. 


4 comments:

  1. Malo Fau,

    Awesome blog post with some beautiful pictures. I thought it was really awesome that you attached a video, was a good watch! Im interested, how do you feel about the costs? Do you think they are fair? I appreaciate the effort you put into your animation/image at the end, super cool. I also agree with you about the butterflies, takes alot of bravery to do these things!

    Keep up the mahi, look forward to reading more of your blog posts.

    Mr Fisi'iahi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Fisi'iahi!
      Sorry for the late reply but thank you for your response. I think that the costs are at the good place but can be put down just a little bit.

      Delete
  2. Hola Fau
    I really like the way you layout your information.When I read what's on slide four it was really good.I will of felt like that too.Was working together easy to complete this challenge ?
    Amazing work

    ~Afatia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Afatia!
      Sorry for the late reply but thank you for your response. I think working with Sulia was very helpful as we completed this task quickly.

      Delete