Monday 1 January 2018

Activity 1: Popular Culture – The Silent Movie - Day 2: The Roaring 20’s (The 1920s)- the lions cage

The movie I picked was The lion cage. I think the movie is about guy running away from  an animal he was  afaraid of then he came past the type of animal and  he ran away from it that lead him to a cage where a lion is sleeping and he is trying not to wake the lion up and is trying to find a way out of the cage, because the first time he was trying to get out he made the block of wood make the door lock and he was looking for a way to get out and also not wake the lion up. I enjoed this piece because it is really interesting because I have never saw a movie that is silent like that and the actors are very curious to me because when they are not speaking it is a little hard to know what they are talking about, I had to watch this 2 or 3 times to figue out what the actors were doing.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Fau,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Great work with this activity! I'm glad you enjoyed watching this short film. It can be very tricky to understand what is happening when they don't use any words but I think you've done a great job.

    Did you watch the trailer for the movie "Gold Rush" that was on the Summer Learning Journey website? That movie is 2 hours long. I'm not sure that I would be able to watch 2 hours of a silent movie but I could always try! Would you be able to watch a full silent movie?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete