Tuesday 2 January 2018

Activity 1: Dealing with Stress - Day 3: The Great Depression (The 1930s) - Week 2

These are some tips of mine that I use to deal with stress:

I listen to some of my favourite music that is like a calm rythm that makes me feel relaxed.

I also just try to focus when I am stressed ( When there is something really hard to solve )

I also just try get positive vibes

Those are some tips of mine to deal with stress.

So this activity I had to say some of some tips of mine that deal with stress. These are 3 of them. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Fau!

    I love your tips on dealing with stress! My favourite “I also just try to get positive vibes” – Nice one!

    When I’m stressed I listen to music too or play something on my guitar. What music do you find most relaxing to listen to? I find classical music helps me de-stress the most :)

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Cadence :)

    ReplyDelete