Thursday 20 August 2020

Fitness Challenge

 LI: To create a fitness challenge that can help challenge yourself and also others. 



This week LS2 has been given a challenge to create our own fitness challenge for ourselves and others. I decided to do a short excercise. In my challenge it consists of 3 easy excercises, Squats, Jumping Jacks and Push Ups. In the DLO's above, one DLO shows the goal of the excercises and the other DLO is a video demonstrating how to do the excercise. The part of the first DLO that says 'click me' leads to the second DLO with the demonstration. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fau

    This is fantastic Fau! I really love how you have included video examples so that anyone wanting to do your fitness challenge knows exactly how to do it! I also really like that you have included beginner and advanced options as this means your DLO will connect with a wider audience.You'll need to change the setting on the videos so we can view all of them please. If you and your sisters were to do your fitness challenge which level would you do? Do you think you could all do the same level?

    Well done, this is a clever way to share your learning.

    Mrs Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fau I really enjoyed learning about your fitness challenge. You included one of my favourite movements can you guess which movement it is? I like how you have different levels. Maybe you could modify some of the movements to an easier version if the full movement is to hard for people? I think doing this challenge at school with your friends will be fun too!

    ReplyDelete