Friday 16 November 2018

Kiwi Sport

This week for Kiwi Sport we were learning about combos. We learnt different new combos. We first put on our boxing liners, and boxing gloves. Then we went over our three commandments which areRespect I will have respect for myself, my coach, my peers and the sport of boxing. DisciplineI will have the discipline to turn upto every boxing session and give my 100%. Safety I will not cause harm to others and only practise boxing in a safe environment under the guidance of a coach. Our first combo was Jab Cross, Left Hook , Right hook, Left uppercut, Right uppercut. We had to practise this with our partner. My partner was hosea. We did a different combo. It was Jab Jab Cross. Then we came back to our first combo that we did. I was hard but we managed. We ended up getting punished 12 times. Next week we can do much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment