Thursday 1 November 2018

Kiwi Sport

This week for boxing we were working on different combos. We also learnt some new punches like Hok and Uppercut. We also learnt different movements. We twist when we hook and upper cut. We were also going through a quick  warm up with our Jab and Cross. Pax talked about the 3 commandments.
Respect 
I will have respect for myself, my coach, my pewhitend the sport of boxing. 

Discipline
I will have the discipline to turn upto every boxing session and give my 100%. 

Safety 
I will not cause harm to others and only practise boxing in a safe environment under the guidance of a coach

First we put our gloves on. We had to put our liners on before our gloves. Then we had gotten into a circle and went over jab and cross. Next we had to find a partner and we had to practise the hook and upper cut. Then we worked on our footwork.  We learnt how to move forward and back. We played a little game. Partner 1 had to be the leader and if partner one moves forward then partner 2 moves back. We need to be a distance apart. My partner was kaitlyn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment