Thursday 3 May 2018

The Multiplier


LI: To understand how to use the multiplier. I used this game to help me understand how to solve times tables equations by splitting it into 2, 3, or 4. I split it into 2 so I could double the 23 two times and add the answers up. I had to answer these questions. 
 How Did You use the Multiplier? - I used it by choosing my equation ( 23 x 4 ) and solving it by halving the 4. I just had to double two twenty threes and adding the answer together.
What number did you use in the problem? - I used the 4 by halving it.
How did you split these numbers? - I split in into two.
Why did you split this number this way? - So I could just double the 23 two times and add it up together.
Why was that the easiest way to split the number? - My equation had a 4 in it and i could  split the 4 in two to double the 23 two times.
How could you show that in a diagram? - I could just put in a photo and add on a piece of text to it so it could describe the image.

1 comment: