Tuesday 6 February 2018

Bonus Activity: The 4 O’Clock News - Week 3 - Day 4

In 1982, Te Karere, a Māori-language news show premiered on television. It has continued to stream live on TV to this day. If you would like to watch it, turn on TV One at 3:55 p.m. each weekday and you will see it. The show is often hosted by a man named Scotty Morrison.


Imagine that you were Scotty Morrison and you were able to interview anyone you wanted. I would choose to interview our new prime minister, Jacinda Ardern. I’d love to know what it is like to be the Prime Minister.  What about you? Who would you choose to interview and why? What would you like to find out?


I would like to Interview Queen Elizabeth. I would like to interview her to find out how does she be Queen for UK, Canada, New Zealand, and also Australia. I'd like to find out how she became the Queen she is now ruling 4 countries? I'd also like to find out if she liked being a queen? Also like to tell her if it is hard being queen?

No comments:

Post a Comment