Friday 25 September 2020

Least Common Multiple | Maths

 LI: To create a DLO explaining the least common multiple (LCM). 


This week for maths we have been talking about the least common multiple and the highest common factor. For our activity we had to create 2 separate DLOs explaining what the least common multiple is and what the highest common factor is. First I created the DLO explaining what the Least Common Multiple is. The least common multiple is the lowest multiple in common of 2 different numbers. For example. 

What is the LCM for 5 and 7? 

5 times tables - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 
7 times tables - 7, 14, 21, 28, 35

The LCM is 35 because that is the first common multiple 5 and 7 have. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taheesha!

      Thank you for your feedback, I would take it into next time consideration. I would add more information and an image to support my learning. I found this task interesting and challenging for me because I have never been taught this before.

      Did you understand what Least Common Multiple is before reading my DLO?

      Delete
    2. No i didn't know much about them but your DLO helped me learn more about them and know how to sovle it easily.

      Did you enjoy making this?

      Delete
  2. I like they way your exlplaining is very clear and easy to understand. I also like how you showed a example of how you can find the LCM in numbers. Maybe next time you could add a picture to attract people to your DLO. Even though it as easy to under stand you could have added more information of what a LCM is.

    Did you find this task easy?

    ReplyDelete