Sunday 13 October 2019

Tenpin Bowling | Holiday Blogging

LI: To blog about what you have been doing in the holidays.

On Saturday the 5th of October me and my family went to do tenpin bowling in Manukau. My aunt Melefau and my two older cousins Tevita and Vake had just come from Australia to spend the holidays in NZ along with my other aunt, Hepi and her two children Kolianita and Sarah. There also was my sister Fui and my older cousin Pelenaise. My aunty Melefau and her two sons ( Tevita and Vake ) are very competitive so they like to make things as a competition.

Tenpin Bowling Competition!! -
For the tenpin bowling we had competed against each other. The teams were separated into youngest vs oldest. There were two rounds. I was completely lost because I haven't played bowling in a very long time.

We chose our bowling balls that are the right size and weight for us. Than we started the competition, the team with the most points wins. The first round the younger children won but the older kids were saying " that was just a warm up" and " we were just playing around " and stuff like that.

The second round the losers had to massage one the people from the other teams feet for how long they like. Me and my other cousins really didn't want to massage the other teams feet, we tried our best but at the end we lost at 289 points against  356 points. Luckily after we had bought some food everybody was tired and we never massaged their feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment