Saturday 12 October 2019

Holiday Blogging | Virtual Reality | Part 2

LI: to blog about the things I've done in the holidays.

After the movies we chose to go to VR Voom in Sylvia Park ( Virtual Reality ). The experience was amazing! There we 2 seats on each side. If two people were watching the same disk than they sat on the 2 seats on one side.

Me and my cousin Kolianita watched the same disk. We chose to do something with heights and a bit like a roller coaster. We chose "The Tower". It was super scary but not terrifying. It was like we were high up in the air in a roller coaster going round and round of a tower and going up and down steep  rails. I felt like I was going to fall and die but I knew it wasn't real.

My mum and my sister Fui had done this sea life disk that was a bit scary, it was with a kraken trying to eat them. My little sister Micaela had chose to do an adventure one with fairies and unicorns and more.

Then we headed back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment