Wednesday 15 September 2021

Manga Artist

LI: To read for meaning and understanding

Last week, our challenge was to use our smart searching skills to create a DLO in our own words that tells us about the life of our favourite manga artist or a well known manga artist. The manga artist I chose was Io Sakisaka. She is one of my favourite manga artists as her 3 popular shoujo romances are some of my favourite romance manga's. I enjoy reading shoujo romance and Io Sakisaka has given the best impression on me. She started her manga career in 1999 when she made her first anthology story. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fau
    Io Sakisaka is obviously a very talented manga artist. Until reading your DLO I had not really thought about manga in relation to romance stories, as so many are about good or evil characters. It's great when you can learn about someone and they make you feel inspired or leave a good impression on you.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete