Friday 22 January 2021

SLJ Week 1 Activity 9 | Which One Doesn't Belong?

LI: To compare and contrast the differences between each image. 


Today I have finally completed the 9th activity for week one of the Summer Learning Journey. This activity is called "Which one doesn't belong?'. For this activity I was given 4 images that I had to look over and compare whether they belong or not, I noticed the small differentials between each image and added a not of why they stand out or don't belong. There could be more than one answer for each of he 4 images. 

I have included the kick start and step it up challenge in this activity.. I have also added my own problem for others to try and find out which one doesn't belong. For my problem I used 4 books I found around my house. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fau,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. Well done for completing the “Which one doesn’t belong” activity! You have given lots of examples in your slides and it’s great to see that you have put in so much effort!

    Great job creating a slide of images for your readers to compare and work out which one doesn't belong. I really like the different novels you have chosen, they look like great reads! My daughter loves reading One Piece too. Have you read all of these books?

    I have been really thinking about which picture doesn't belong and why. I think book C (eLLa Olivia) doesn't belong because it has a title written in upper and lower case letters. Book D (Drama) doesn't belong because it has 3 characters on the front.
    Are there are differences that I have missed?

    Keep up the fantastic learning and blogging this year.

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona!

      Thanks for giving my “Which one doesn’t belong” problem a go, I can say that your answer was correct and that you didn't miss out any differences. I have read all of the books that I have shown in my activity but I haven't read all of the One Piece volumes. I have recently started reading the One Piece manga but it is really cool to find out your daughter loves reading One Piece as well!

      Thank you for the motivation!
      Fau

      Delete