Thursday 25 June 2020

Long Division | Maths

LI: to find the answer to the questions by using long division. 


This week for maths we worked collaboratively to complete a DLO showing our strategy and equation using long division. I worked with Ong to complete this task. Using one of our questions from our maths books we solved the question. On the DLO above it shows our strategy and thinking of how we solved the question with long division. There were 6 basic steps we used to help us use long division more efficiently. I found that working with Ong was really great. 

2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Fau,

    I really enjoyed reading your DLO, expressing yur understandings of the Long Division Strategy! Good job of adding the vital steps to using this strategy. Did you find anything hard from this to understand? I sure did with Multiplying the numbers.

    Do you find this strategy efficient?

    Well Done!

    - Sulia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sulia!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post today! I think Long Division is quite efficient and helpful for multiple equations.

      Thank you!

      Delete