Friday 5 July 2019

H.I.I.T

LI: To make your heart rate go up.

This week we had done H.I.I.T for Kiwi Sport. We first put our heart moniters on then we got started.
We had partners to do our H.I.I.T session, mine was Charlize. Each workout we had a goal to make our heart rates go up to red, so like 86% - 100%. We had done each workout 30s then swap with our partner. We split our sleves into groups so some people doing one workout and some people doing another, so it is not crowded on that one workout.

Mountain Climbers
So the first rotation was Mountain Climbers, For the Mountain climbers we had go into a front support position and bring your knees to your chest as fast as you can.

Push Ups
For the push up we had to do as many push as we can to get our heart rates up. We could do it on our toes but if that was hard we could do it on our knees.

Pull Ups
So for the pull ups we had a bar where we could hold on to and pull up. We had an option of two ways for your hand position, front and back.

Squat Challenge!
Lastly, we had our squat challeng to Big Sally. We had to follow the song so if it said " Big Sally up" we need to go up and " Bring sally down" we need to squat down. When it doesn't say Bring sally up or down we need to saty in squat position until is says bring sally up. It was a very hard challenge. If we didn't do it right than we get elimanated and get out, and also if we it was too hard we drop out. I had dropped out right at the last few words.

I had enjoyed H.I.I.T that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment