Monday 12 April 2021

Key Competencies

 LI: To compare the Key Competencies we think we will use on camp and the Key Competencies we actually used. 


Before we went to camp our challenge was to think about when we might use the Key Competencies as we faced the challenges.  When we came back from camp we looked at this and compared how we thought we would use the Key Competencies and how we actually used them. 

I found this activity interesting and fun because I am comparing the things I challenged myself to do at camp and depending whether I have done them or not. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Fau,
    I can see that you were relating to people in your activity group a lot during camp. Espicially the feeling of fear in some actvities. To be honest I felt a little bit scared when I went on the high beam, So I can relate to you and your group too.

    Which activity did you find the hardest?

    Keep up the good/hard work Fau!!

    ReplyDelete