Friday 19 March 2021

Celebrating the Summer Learning Journey

 LI: to celebrate the PBS Summer Learning Journey participants. 

Today Panmure Bridge School is celebrating the annual Summer Learning Journey. One of my highlights during the summer learning journey were the insect art and creating a haiku poem about summer. We also has the famous Nano Girl create different activities we could do using items we found around the house. I also enjoyed doing Nano Girls activities as well. Over the Summer all participants have been given points based off the activities they created, also bonus points for commenting and outstanding work. 

The Summer Learning Journey has been one of my favorite highlights of my summer holidays, I was given the chance to work with friends online, get helps from my family members, and most of all unlock my imagination. 

Today the prizes were handed out by Mrs Grant and Miss Paleti to the students who have participated in the Summer Learning Journey. A big congratulations to the following;

Te Raumati - 3rd place award - over 50% of SLJ completed award

Chisa - 2nd place award - over 50% of SLJ completed award

Sakshi - 1st place award - top commentor over whole NZ - top blogger - outstanding blog posts

No comments:

Post a Comment