Thursday 30 July 2020

Hauora | My connections

LI: To reflect the connections I have to hauora. 


In this challenge I  made connections to hauora. The first connection was to My family and hauora. My family connects to taha whanau, they care about my health, my safety and also my responsibilities. The connection to my community is connected to taha whanau as well, they care about bringing everyone together and keeping our environment clean. Hauora connected to myself is how I think about myself, my self esteem, self love and confidence. When I think of hauora I think about well being and self confidence and having a healthy body and mind. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Fau,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post. Your explanation about how Hauora is connected to you and it was really good because you included the unique aspects that connect to you from Hauora. Maybe next time try making your LI bold so that it stands out. Why do you think of self confidence/having a healthy body and mind when you thought of Hauora?

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lukah,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog post, I will take your feedback for next time use. The reason I chose those words describing Hauora is because I think to help support all 4 walls you need to be self confident and having a healthy body and mind.

      Delete
  2. Hi Fau,
    It was really interesting to read your post, I really enjoyed it! I really liked how you explained all the reasons why you the words in each category of Hauora. Maybe next time make your Learning Intention bold, and make your DLO size a bit bigger so its easy to see. Before learning about Hauora, what did you know about it?

    Good Job Fau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fau,

    I think you DLO is very interesting. Also I liked the way you described your reflection in to the categories. Maybe you could space out the writing so people could see the writing clearly.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete