Thursday 21 February 2019

One Call Away | Shotgun | Lazy song | Music

LI: To learn how to play a note and a chord on one song. 

This week for music we were doing the chords and notes. We practised the chords C,G,A,F. We played them to the songs One call away, Shotgun and a new song Lazy Song.


Songs and chords: 


                C    G    Am                      F     C  G                          C    G        Am
"I'm Only one call away i'll be there to save the day, superman got nothing on me
               F    G    C
I'm only one call away."
                        
                           CCCC                          AAAA      FFFF                    GGGG
" I've been riding shotguns underneath the hot sun, feeling like a someone oooo x2"

    

  C           G             F                        C         G          F                C                 G          
"Today I don't feel like doing anything,I just wanna lay in my bed,Don't feel like picking up my 
   F            C          G        F                C               G               F 
phone,So leave a message at the tone, 'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything"



No comments:

Post a Comment